Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Aloha!


Welcome to my blog. I've already wasted lots of time at the creation of this, and I don't have much more left. Anyway, I've always hated introductions. So anyway, visit my blog again in a close future, when I had posted something else.

5 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

OK, I've just spread some "spam" over my friends' blogs, announcing my glorious arrival to the bloggers' world.

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Jajajaja. Pucha remolino, la lleva tu fotito. Pero tienes que poner el video de nuestro "loco" martes en la noche . ergh.

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Dear Martinoco, if you think the dutch guy is nitro, then I think you have a wrong perception of either the meaning we use for "nitro guy", or the way the dutch guy is.

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Fran , eating a banana on the beach, said...

what the fuck????, tan agringados estamos?. no lo soporto shao nomás

 
At 7:49 PM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Cacha perdiste a una mina por mostrar que sabi hablar bien en ingles!! HAHAHA!!!

Pero si esto te sirve de consuelo:
Debe haber sido una comunista anti-capitalismo, anti-bush,anti-globalizacion, anti-tetica, etc..

Osea no te perdiste nada, es mas ganaste! Sigue asi!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home