Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Juan Antonio's proposal

Relevant Actors:

This happened a night of April (I think), in a pub/disco at Vitacura, near Luciano's. There we were, JA, Luciano and me waiting for Jackie and "Girl":


I hate chilean girls. Their men selection method is anti-Darwinist. Don't you think Twister?


AAAhh, I need a drink! I'll get somthing from the bar.



(unknown guy, looking at JA's empty chair)

Excuse me mister, may I use this chair?

I'm sorry, but that's the chair of my friend JA. If you take it, he may get angry with you.





(seeing the stranger) Who are you??!! Why are you taking my chair??!! It is my chair!! (taking his coat off... in order to leave it on the chair) Dou you have a problem??!!




I'm s.. s.. ssorry, I didn't want to b.. b.. bother you, aahh I have to go now (walking away very quickly).



Then, Jacky and Girl arrived.



Hi! (every body: hi).






(watching at the until then unknown friend of Jackie)
Hi.. aahh ... mmhh.. I.. I.. I have to go now, for a moment, to say hi to some friends over there. I'll be back in a moment (thinking "yeah, sure").





(completely drunk, talking to Girl)
Who are you??!! What's your name??!! How old are you??!! What are you doing here in Chile??!!




(said something I don't remember, in a very bad spanish)




Gee, you should really improve your spanish, specially your "spanish R" pronunciation. Now, try it again, with this tong: grrrrrr.




(trying hard, but unsuccesfull) ggggghhh.




(even more drunk, talking to Jackie)
Would you marry me?







YEEEESSSSS!!!!





WHATTT???!!!
Ok, ok, I think I can give you the ring that keeps my car keys together...





I can't believe what I just did!

Ok, if we are going to get married, we should start to get to know each other. What's your favorite color?



We don't have to marry now, you can be my back up: if none of us has married when we're 33, then we'll get married. Well, you'll be my second back up: a back up for my back up. And my favorite color is purple.

What?! WHY do you like PURPLE?



I don't know! What's your favorite color?




NOT PURPLE!!

The End

6 Comments:

At 8:20 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Jaja. Se me había olvidado lo de NOT PURPLE. La dura, que onda con las preferencias por colores de la jackie.

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Osea te divorciaste por el Purple.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Que ironico...
J.A. se pelea con su "prometida", terminando su relacion, por una fugaz discusion causada por un color.

[Color. (Del lat. color, -ōris). Sensación producida por los rayos luminosos que impresionan los órganos visuales y que depende de la longitud de onda.]

Si J.A. se pelea con su novia por los colores (que son su mayor estimulo), sin duda el tiene la razon!

La única conclusión que puedo sacar, es que el "purple" es el peor color del mundo!

 
At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous , eating a banana on the beach, said...

plop

 
At 4:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous , eating a banana on the beach, said...

son todos unos ñoños imbeciles, empezando por j.a. que se casa sin sexo

aghhhhh!!!! sin sexo!!! que idiota

 

Post a Comment

<< Home