Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Friday, November 04, 2005

Stressed?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

This animation reminds me the friends I have who study computer engineering (or programming), jajaja. The fact is that most of my friends and I are constantly "in a world of shit", overwhelmed by exams, homework and projects. For example, I didn't sleep last night, and not because I "got lucky" precisely.

But this is not over, just when I thought I could have a break and sleep, I discovered that I'll have to re-correct some exams. Since I don't have much time right now, I'll just show some images about the subject that may help you if you have the same problem.


Read the instructions carefully.

Be aware of the dangers!

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

jaja

 
At 10:15 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Ahora que lo pienso eso de la muerte pasa después de que te entregan el 2 porque leíste mal el enunciado e hiciste el mega programa de a muerte que solucionaba OTRO problema aún más complejo que el que te pedían en un principio.

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

So much work, no time!
GAAAAA!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home