Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Monday, January 23, 2006

Commercials

Just some commercials I wanted to show:

Hey, it's like Napoleon said: "Power is based on the appearence of power."



View this clip on Vimeo

Girls: men aren't dificult to understand, Sprite will explain it to you.



View this clip on Vimeo

Dudes, this is the price we have to pay...



View this clip on Vimeo

I've always prefered US chicks...



View this clip on Vimeo

Which one would you choose?




View this clip on Vimeo

Luciano: this one is for you, it's your dream came true...




View this clip on Vimeo

Finally, a gift from Axe, I hope you enjoy. To play, click here.


And by the way, if everything goes right, I'll be posting from the Netherlands from January 27 for 6 months. I promise photos of dutch chicks.

4 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Blogger Moebius , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Que buena, cabro. Holanda all the way. En qué ciudad vas a estar? Cómo va ese holandés? Ya tienes vista alguna holandesa? Jejejejeje... Acuérdate de mandar hartas fotos, y pasalo la raja!

 
At 4:18 PM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Jeje, gracias. Voy a estar en Delft, entre La Haya y Rotterdam, y el holandés es muy enredado, no sé si voy a ser capaz de aprender algo más allá de algunas palabras.

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous , eating a banana on the beach, said...

al principio recordé la situación con pamela....

jajaja buen post

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

I apologise for not posting the last time, I've been having some problems finding a computer at the TUDelft University that recognices my digital camera, but I think this problem will be solved tonight (in Netherlands time, that means in Chile it's 4 hours earlier).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home