Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Monday, March 27, 2006

Maddox Kicks Ass!


I've finished reading all of Maddox posts. Here are some links to the ones I liked the most:

Lies Girls Have Told Me

The real "Instructions for life"

MORE Lies Girls Have Told Me

Composition of a woman's personality

Suicide isn't so bad, give it a chance.

Twenty-six things a perfect guy would do,and other propaganda disseminated by misguided women.

A tribute to real men.

Attention women: until your farts startsmelling like cinnamon buns, quit bitching.

Yes, it was April Fool's last week you morons.

1 Comments:

At 7:08 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Que frik. Yo también me los leí durante el intercambio. Me daba lata leer en alemán. Maddox la llea. En serio.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home