Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Friday, March 24, 2006

Party and Karaoke with Euroavian guys

Well, lately I've done little besides studying, just a couple of parties.
First, a week ago, Fly In took place, and a group of EUROAVIA members from other countries of Europe came to TUDelft for a week, they visited some companies, and at the end they were invited to the Orange Party:

Lisiero (half spanish, half dutch), Fran (my spanish neighbor), me and Thomas (dutch, speaks spanish).


Yesterday night, the EUROAVIAns celebrated the Bloed cup, a karaoke competition against a group of guys that is actually building an airplane (they've been working in this for 10 years, since they have to fulfill all the safety regulations).

Vino que causas el mal del mundo, causante de mis tormentos: Que haces ahi afuera? Porque no te entrai pa'ca'entro? (chilean wine, Misiones de Rengo).

EUROAVIAns singing "I'm horny". They wanted Karen to sing it, but she refused.

Barbie and Ken singing "Barbie girl".

Medow singing "what's wrong with you".

Giovanni and I, getting prepared for our turn.

Karen and Ken (I don't remember what did they sing).

The airplane-builder-guys, singing "Always look on the bright side of life", of Monty Python.

An EURAVIA chick, imitating Shania Twain.

Thomas, Giovanni and me, about to start the song.

Ready?

We sang "'O Surdato 'Nnammurato", a typical napolitan song:

Staja luntana da stu core
e a te volo cu' 'o penziero'
niente voglie e niente spero
ca tenerte sempre affianco a me.
Si' sicura 'e chist'ammore
comm' i so'securo 'e te.


Oj vita, oj vita mia,
oj core 'e chisto core,
st stato 'o primm 'ammore,
'o primmo e il ultimo sarrà pe' me.

Quanta notte nun te veco,
nun te siento in fra sti braccia,
nun te vaso chesta faccia,
nun t'astrengo forte mbraccio a me?
Ma, scetannomi 'a sti suonne,
me faj chiagnere per te.


Oj vita...

Scrive sempre e sta' cuntenta,
io nun penzo che a te sola.
nu penziero mme cunzola
ca tu pienze sulament' a me.
'Acchiù bella 'e tutt' 'e belle
nun è maj cchiù bella e' te.


Oj vita...

The rest of the photos have little illumination, and is not possible to understand them. There is a video, but unfortunately it's weight is 20.2 megs, and the limit supported by vimeo is 20 megs. If I find out a way to reduce the video's lenght, I'll publish it here.

ACTUALIZATION: Here it is (thanks, JA):

'O Surdato 'Nnammurato

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Hueón. Usa You tube pal video. Maestro cantando canciones napolitanas, la llea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home