Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Monday, May 15, 2006

Roberto's Birthday and Scarface

Yesterday was an important day: it was mother's day, Roberto's Birthday, and the Grand Prix took place in Barcelona. So we decided to have launch together, offered by Giovanni and Salvatore. Lars, Max, and of course Roberto also came to our place.


Salvatore and Giovanni cooked some delicious "sea fruits" with pasta, salad and some fish. We had also south-african, italian, and chilean wine. Then, for dessert we had capuccino icecream and cake. Unfortunately for Giovanni, Schumacher arrived on second after Alonso this time.

After the race, we celebrated Roberto with "espumosa".

After everyone was gone, in the afternoon, Giovanni invited me to watch Scarface (which I had never seen before) in his room (dvd's and videogames can be realy cheap in the Netherlands). So I brought my leather couch to Giovanni's room; we kind of looked like this:

The movie was great. Here there are some memorable lines, and some images:

"This is paradise, I'm tellin' ya. This town like a great big pussy jus' waitin' to get fucked." (Tony to Manny)

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the woman." (Tony to Manny)

"You tell your guy in Miami -- your friend -- I kill a Communist for fun, but for a greencard I'm gonna carve'm up real nice" (Tony to Manny)

"I neva fucked anybody over in my life, who didn't have it comin' to 'im, you got that? All I have in this world is my balls, and my word, and I don't break 'em for no one, jou understand?" (Tony to Sosa)

"Orders? You giving me orders? Amigo, the only thing in this world that gives orders is balls. Balls. You got that?" (Tony to Frank)

"Every dog has his day, huh, Mel?"

"Whattaya lookin' at? You're all a bunch of fucking assholes. You know why? 'Cause you don't have the guts to be what you wanna be. You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fucking fingers, and say "that's the bad guy." So, what dat make you? Good? You're not good; you just know how to hide. Howda lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth--even when I lie. So say goodnight to the bad guy. Come on; the last time you gonna see a bad guy like this, let me tell ya. Come on, make way for the bad guy. There's a bad guy comin' through; you better get outta his way!"

Say hello to my little friend!

How jou like that, eh!

Man! After that, I seriously considered to buy the latest version of "Grand Theft Auto". Seriously.

6 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Maldición. Después de este post jamás voy a estar en la misma habitación con Samuel, remolino y una copia de caracortada.

 
At 3:17 AM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Ay, Ay...

1º-Este J.A. pensó rápido...

2º-El de la serie de juegos G.T.A. el que mas se adaptó a la pelicula fue sin duda el GTA Vice City, ya que es en pleno 80, en Miami, y "protagonizado" por un latino (con escenarios y enemigos sacados de la pelicula).

Pero ya se hizo, y sale a la venta en julio, el jego Scarfce
http://www.scarfacegame.com/us/

3º- Una vez, cuando yo era un novato en el asunto de los blogs, post, y tenoia tiempo al pedo, hice esto:

http://samuelossa.blogspot.com/2005/08/tony-ossa-montana.html

4º- La banda sonora de la pelicula me eriza los pelos cada vez que la escucho... "Push it to the limit", etc...

 
At 3:18 AM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

POuta la huevada!!!
Habia escrito un monton, pero no se pq no se pudo publicar y despues perdi todo lo que tenia!!!
Fuck!

Lo que si, J.A. tiene razon!

 
At 10:13 PM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Hahaha!!!
Si se pudo publicar...!
La zorra!

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Salmón, con ese post de Scarface parece que me hubieras leído la mente.

 
At 1:09 AM, Blogger che-salmóóóóón!!!!!! , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Maldito martinoco y sus observasciones malpensadas!

Porlomenos no comparto nada relacionado con consoladores dobles...!

Verdad Twister?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home