Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Saturday, June 17, 2006

A Brief History of the United States of America



If you can't watch this, click here.


I don't agree with everything on this video, but I do think that this theory of fear is an interesting idea about US' society.

4 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger Pedro , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Remolino, acabo de arreglar el detalle aquel que te incomodaba de mi blog

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Pedro , eating a banana on the beach, said...

se me olvidaba preguntar... es muy largo el video que pusiste??? es que no quiero hacer colapsar mi computador y tener que cerrar todo, y como ya me ha pasado antes con esta página...

 
At 4:57 AM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Gracias Tubo. El video dura 3(min):18(seg), y solo se empieza a bajar si pones play.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Aca esta lo que uso en mi "template" (al inicio). Como blogger no me deja poner algunos codigos, tienes que cambiar los "<" y ">" por "(" y ")"

(head)

(link rel="icon" href="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6206/icon6cc.jpg" type="image/x-icon" /)
(link rel="shortcut icon" href="http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/6206/icon6cc.jpg" /)

(title)($BlogPageTitle$)(/title)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home