Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Unpunished Crime

OK, I've been busy studying and stuff, but now I'm free (or unnemployed, whatever) and I have lots to write about. I'll start telling something that happend in the middle of November:

It was friday, my sister was celebrating her birthday, and I was at home wanting to do something, so I called Luciano. The only available party that night was at home of an australian friend who lives in Brazil district, a place far away from our homes and from safety.

Luciano: Brazil district? Man, I want to party, but I want to live too.
Twister: Comme on, we have nothing else to do, and it will be an adventure just to get there. Come to my house and we'll go from here, my sister told me that it was OK if ONE friend of my comes to our place for a while.







After about 20 minutes I manage to get out with all of my friends, and Teto, the only car driver that night, decided to go home, and Migo and Nari decided to go back with him.
So, Luciano, Guada, Ratita and I took a bus down street and got out at the intersection of Alameda and Brazil.















Apparently, when Luciano and Guada felt free, they began to run, and then they realized that I wasn't running with them. They went back and found me unconscious on the ground. Once I got conscious, they had to explain me about 5 times what happened, because at the moment not only I couldn't remember anything, I also couldn't retain what I was being told. Fortunately, no permanent damage. The conversation went something like this (as I've been told later):

Luciano: Do you remember your name?

Twister: Yes, I'm... Pedro.

Ratita: So, are we going to the party?

Luciano: Party?! Man, Guada is all injured and the one who knew where the party is has temporary memory loss!

Ratita: Pedro, do you remember where the party is?

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

jajajajajaj. Excelente.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Moebius , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Weon que onda... Peter 'Pendenciero' Twister. Wuajajajaja. Menos mal que saliste vivo cabro. Saludos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home