Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Sunday, September 09, 2007

The End of University Era

Ok, here's what's been going on last semester:

Internship

On December, since I wasn't getting any internship for the summer, I suscribed for the grade exam on March. However I finally did get an internship at Agrosuper during January and February. I never thought I would ever work in a company that produces something that has wings, it was like a dream made truth. The problem is that I didn't truly studied for the exam.

Grade Exam

Now I had no problem with that: it's not so difficult, and it can only be qualified as aproved, failed, or distinguished, or at least I thought so. A few days before the exam I learned that this exam was actually 20% worth of the final career score, so here is what I planned:

I'd do the exam, and if at the end of the designated time I think I did it fine, I'd present it. Otherwise I wouldn't answer the answer's sheet, I'd fail, I'd do it again on August and no consecuences of a terrible exam on my final score. It was this second option the one that turned out to be, sort of...

Short story: I got aproved with a mediocre score, had to write several letters to the "Director de Docencia" asking to become failed and resign to the result of the given exam. They finally accepted me to do it again, but they created a new regulation: if a student aproves the exam, he can't do it again if he is not pleased with his score. So I did the exam again at the end of July, I'm waiting for the result.

Grade exam study group

The Advanced Finance Topics Issue

My good friend J.A. strongly encouraged me to take Advanced Finance Topics, a very interesting course where I would learn a lot. It was only when I already took it and went to classroom that I discovered that all of my classmates were the very best students of my generation, and I saw how all of the students who were getting worse score than me were quitting. Soon I became the worst student of the class, I refused to quit and had a glorious fail. So this semester I'm having only one course, the last one I need to graduate.


The struggle for the AFT's exam.

Others

I suffered the process of the Proyect Evaluation course, I still donĀ“t quite understand how such an easy proyect ended being so unpleasant; I built a robot for Industrial Robotics course; my group almost went bankrupcy but ended in an incredible success at the International Business Game course; and did "Deportes Remolino" (Twister Sports) for the last time with J.A., who is currently in China.


My invention and me.

The design.

My simulated company's patrimony+dividends' evolution.

What's comming this semester

The fact of not being graduated and still having a course is frustrating my job search, so I decided to do something with my large amount of time: "Deportes Remolino Solo", french and german classes, and sax playing.


My new sax and me.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger perate , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Ya poh. Escribe alguna otra huea.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home