Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello, and welcome to the Beach of Peter Twister.

"If I can't have what I want, I'll want what I can", from "Cosi fan tutte", of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Capitalism Rules! Comunism Sucks!

This site is certified 73% GOOD by the Gematriculator This site is certified 27% EVIL by the Gematriculator

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

El Cachafaz Tango Bar


At last, I had the opportunity to visit this place. But this time I invited two beautifull foreign girls (a canadian and a german chic) and my friend Luciano (this is what happened when I made the same invitation to a local girl -I just don't get what's wrong with them, but I don't care anymore-), and they loved it! (at least the girls did). Of course, I had to teach them how to dance tango, which I did gladly since I got the chance to practice it. I love Tango! There is not much more to say, so here I have some photos and videos:








View this clip on Vimeo

For more information about this great place, visit El Cachafaz Tango Bar.

7 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Pucha Martín, obvio que no, ¿en qué mundo vives? ¿en el de los delfines y gorilas radioactivos violadores? ¿en Holanda? jaja.

Aunque no tiene nada que ver con el tema, tienen que ver esto. Métanse a

http://www.zona.cl/blogpower/

y bajen hasta encontrar las fotos de la tarea para la casa: "pon tu peor cara". Jajajaja. Perdón JA, tenía que hacerlo.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Otra cosa, miren lo que encontré en el blog de Calamar Vampiro: el verdadero final de Doraemon...

http://www.ojodepez-fanzine.net/17nestor.php

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous , eating a banana on the beach, said...

las cago este hueon es el mas barsa del universo. A mi igual me gusta el tango, pero mi pasion es el ballet

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

¿Barsa? no cacho.
OK, lo admito, lo hago por las minas, haaaagg.

 
At 8:38 AM, Blogger Secaedelarbol , eating a banana on the beach, said...

WWWWWWWWWWUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJJAJAJAJJAJAJ

Tango is a very tipical dance....
Pucha siento decirte puras cosas malas, pero es que de verdad lo pienso, no tengo nada malo contra ti, solo me pareces un fetiche, eres muy extraño y no se si todo lo que dices y haces es de broma (para que la gente se ria) o en serio... Filo me da risa, es que no puede ser mas gracioso ver a una gringa fome y tiesa con cero pasión y ritmo, y a un chileno pseudo gringo dandoselas de "Tangueros"... o sea no se como explicarlo, pero creo que es como obvio.o no????

Pd: Esa foto en la que aparecen bailando es como para el bronce, es muy divertida... lo siento deberé publicarla...chau

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Secaedelarbol , eating a banana on the beach, said...

Oye.. sabes igual me caes algo bien, porque no te da verguenza hacer el ridiculo, eso esta muy Bien!

 
At 12:58 PM, Blogger Peter Twister , eating a banana on the beach, said...

La verdad es que soy así, tal cual, muy fome. Si alguien se ríe de mí es porque soy un sinvergüenza.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home